Which hydrating serum is best for dry and sensitive skin?
If you’re dealing with dry and sensitive skin, you need a serum that has been scientifically developed to keep your skin healthy and hydrated all day long.
Read on to find out what to look for in a hydrating solution, and how BOOST LAB helps you fight the effects of dry skin with a simple addition to your skincare routine.What to look for in a serum for dry skin
Until now, you may have been relying on moisturisers and face oils to get your daily dose of hydration. But if you are still dealing with the effects of dry and sensitive skin despite a strong skincare routine, you need something more serious.
A dedicated hydrating face serum goes well beyond what moisturisers and oils can provide. They penetrate deep into your skin to create a protective layer that retains water – whereas moisturisers only work on the surface of your skin. That means a face serum can repair your dry skin and reduce the chance of scaling.
In terms of what to look for in a hydrating face serum, make sure the ingredients list includes things like hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, argan oil and ceramides. Most importantly, choose a water-based solution, as they spread across your skin with ease and deliver far greater absorption than the alternatives.The mega hydrators
Here’s a quick breakdown of the most important hydration ingredients in a top-quality hydrating face serum:
- Hyaluronic acid: This magical, moisture-binding ingredient is the best hydrator, with the ability to hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water. Hyaluronic acid attracts moisture and sends it to your skin’s outer layers, plumping away those fine lines and wrinkles.
- Panthenol: This humectant not only packs plenty of moisture into your skin, it also strengthens and seals the protective barrier to ensure water retention.
- Glycerin: A lightweight hydrator that works to absorb moisture, glycerin also mimics your skin’s natural moisturising factor – a group of water-retaining molecules that maintain the skin’s moisture levels and protect it from serious dryness.
At BOOST LAB we understand the frustration that comes with dry and sensitive skin, so we’ve deliberately designed our 2D-Hyaluronic Hydro Boost Serum to provide a super-charged hydration boost to lock in moisture, fight the signs of ageing and reduce the effects of sensitive skin.
Whether your skin is dry, rough, dull or irritated, our Hydro Boost Serum gets to work immediately. It forms a transparent film that locks in water and strengthens your moisture barrier to sooth and reduce the symptoms of sensitive skin.
The power of our 2D-Hyaluronic Hydro Boost Serum comes from three key ingredients:
- Natural Bio-Complex: This forms a silky and breathable layer over your skin while drawing moisture into it. The result is fast hydration and long-term moisturisation.
- Hydrolysed Hyaluronic Acid: A lightweight yet deeply nourishing ingredient that easily penetrates every layer of your skin.
- D-Panthenol: Strengthens your skin’s moisture barrier by attracting water into the skin. Those with sensitive skin will appreciate its ability to visibly reduce redness.
for supercharged results.
5 star serums
at 3 star prices.
Hyper targeted solutions, with gold standard ingredients.