Let's Talk: Resurfacing Serum
Because basic exfoliation routines fall short on delivering optimum results, what you really need is a daily super-boost that removes the barrier of dead cells clogging up your skin. By uncovering the fresh new cells below, your moisturising products can more easily penetrate the skin and make your daily routine much more effective.
You can get just that with BOOST LAB’s AHA Glow Resurfacing Serum. It supports the natural process of skin-cell turnover by gently peeling away dead skin cells. It really is the most effective way to exfoliate and moisturise your skin, resulting in the reduction of visible signs of ageing and smoother, brighter skin.
Our gentle yet effective exfoliant is thanks to a special recipe that uses a time-release complex of Lactic Acid (AHA)-Arginine (Amino Acid), which is infused with three natural ingredients: Manuka Honey for its antibacterial potency, Aloe Vera Juice for its moisturisation qualities, and Bisabolol for its soothing properties.
When you integrate AHA Glow Resurfacing Serum into your daily skincare routine, you will enjoy fresher, smoother and clearer skin in no time – ensuring your complexion is not just revitalised, but glowing!Hydrate, soothe and resurface your skin – the easy way
Refined, soft and clear-looking skin isn’t impossible – it’s all about the ingredients that go into your skincare serums. At BOOST LAB, we’ve deliberately incorporated ingredients like Manuka Honey, Aloe Vera Juice and Bisabolol (which is present in Chamomile) because they are natural moisturisers. That’s not only good for the environment, but great for your skin!
We’re also pumped to say that every bottle of BOOST LAB serum is dermatologically tested to meet the needs of EVERY skin type. There are no nasties like sulphates, parabens or fragrances, and we are a proud cruelty-free brand.FACT: You’ll love these facts about our AHA Glow Resurfacing Serum
Amino Acids and Lactic Acids are the heart and soul of our AHA Glow Resurfacing Serum. But those are just words on a page – what do they mean!?
- Both Amino and Lactic Acids help your skin by unclogging the old, dead skin cells to allow moisturising products to penetrate the new layer.
- When applied via a skincare serum, amino acids help to strengthen your immune system, maintain your skin’s hydration, and deliver a more resilient and healthy appearance.
- Bottom line: they protect your skin from free-radical damage and reduce the visible signs of ageing.
How do I use it?
- Cleanse your skin as usual – in the morning and/or evening.
- Apply a few drops of AHA Glow Resurfacing Serum.
- Apply your favourite moisturisers and make-up as usual.
for supercharged results.
5 star serums
at 3 star prices.
Hyper targeted solutions, with gold standard ingredients.